Monday, June 24, 2013

My little Succulent!

Summertime really inspires my creativity more than any other time of the year. The sunshine makes me feel energetic and there is so much going on around my town. So, naturally, I make more and do more! Here is a  little succulent plant I slapped together*. I have not had much luck with keeping these things alive, but my last succulent has been alive for a few months now, so I'm ready for more! I really like it more than I thought I would. I think the painted stick gives it just enough pop of color to make it stand out on its own. I love it! 























Gather your supplies!

Layer, layer, layer!

Add your succulent!

When caring for your succulent, do the exact opposite of what you think it needs. Spray with water, don't actually pour water on it like you would do with other plants. It makes no sense. Just follow the opposite of what you think sounds right and it should last for years and years! I hope I have finally figured out how not to kill these "easy" plants.  






*abeautifulmess.com inspired

No comments:

Post a Comment