Friday, August 24, 2012

Tasty n Sons



Tasty n Sons/3808 N. Williams, Suite C/503.621.1400

HOURS OF OPERATION: 0900 - 2200/HAPPY HOUR: 1430 - 1700/CLEANLINESS: Excellent/PARKING: Street parking/STAFF: Friendly and knowledgeable/PRICE&& 


REVIEW: 
I simply adore the entire experience of eating at Tasty n Sons. This is not your traditional eating experience. They have small plates, medium plates, and just your regular boring-sized plates. The idea is to try new things, and share (family style) with your table. My personal favorite time to go is during breakfast. For dinner, I always get the fish plate. There is something about smoked fish, homemade crackers, bread, and pickle things that hit the spot for me. 

Seating is limited and this restaurant is VERY popular. I recommend going during untypical hours. Plan to take your time and enjoy the experience. If you sit at the [small] bar, you'll meet some great people every single time! 


STARS: 10/10



No comments:

Post a Comment