Sunday, August 11, 2013

DIY Postcard


Making your own postcard is easy and more fun than buying one from the store. It's fun to take your own photographs and send them to friends! I made mine by taking a 4x6 photograph and used a plain white piece of photo paper. You can also use card stock or whatever else you choose. Be creative and have fun with this! I then had to glue the sheets together and mark my lines. Since I wanted to put a slight "beachy" touch to it, I poked some holes on the side and threaded a line on the side. This also acted as a double security feature for keeping the two cards together. I wrote my letter, sent it out, and my recipient said it got to her just fine! If it's in any other season than summer, you can place the entire postcard in a small plastic bag to keep it safe from wear and tear from the weather outside. Super easy and fun! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment